Sunday, September 9, 2012

God's Got This!

Hello :) I haven't come to share in quite awhile. God has been doing AMAZING things in my life. I am learning & growin & I AM PRAISING HIM! I feel like i am getting to the place i am content. Content to let my God handle my needs, my comfort, my sorrows, my failings, my weakness, my hurts & my relationships. The more i realize i am unable to control everything in mine & my family's lives, the more i realize i can count on God. He has EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL!!! Sometimes i forget, & i run around stressing myself out trying to move the pieces around myself on the chess board of my life. I forget that im not a great chess player, & i don't understand the rules. I have a master player that i can ask for help anytime, anywhere & here i am playing it MY WAY! I have learned to stop, ask & then LISTEN. The more i open my heart to God's Word, to His Spirit, the less i am stressed out & the less i am holding on to the past failures that clutter my mind & keep me hostage. I WANT to be His vessel, I DESIRE to know Him more intimately, I CRAVE His Presence daily & i MISS Him when i allow sin to seperate my soul from His face.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you Father for being there time & time again, for reaching down & picking me up, while brushing off my knees once more. Thank you for the understanding of Your ways & the compassion you have shown me. Thank you for the Joy that wells deep inside me while i worsip you with a less than perfect voice. Thank you for the ppl you have surrounded me with that help continually to bring my focus back to YOU & thank you for sending your very own Son to die for ME.......lil ole me! I Praise you & thank you Father in the name of YOUR Son Jesus Christ Amen

Your Daughter,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment