Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Being the Best Me

Hello! I have missed ya'll! I haven't been here for a little while. I kinda got a little side tracked & busy with all things wedding! God worked out the kinks & i have my reception paid, I GOT A RING!!!!! & most of all i am getting a wonderful husband that thirsts after God :) I really have NO IDEA how God decided to bless me so greatly in spite of my flawed views of selfish wanting, but He did! I am extremely greatful & praise Him for all He has accomplished because in my own strength i just couldn't have gotten it all done! I read a blog today about Esther 9 & it grabbed me & pulled me in. She came BOLDY to the throne.......why don't WE as people get that? We can aproach God's throne anytime, anywhere, just like Esther could. Why do we choose to flounder, worry & wonder when all we have to do is throw ALL our cares before Him? The best part is He has already seen what will happen & can prepare us for it all, yet here we are stumbling around, worried if we can pay our bills, have enough food, if gas will get higher! WAKE US UP GOD PLEASE! Remind us of Your Grace & Mercy, Remind us of your Faithfulness & Love. Give us peace in the midst of such turmoil & hurt. Help us remember WE CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! & that for you it is nothing but to speak a few words! I love you God for all you have given & all you have taken because i am learning to trust you more every day! Love your daughter Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment